Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at learners already working in the capacity of supervisor, manager or team leader and also those who are preparing to start work at this level.
How long will it take?
The total qualification time (TQT) for this qualification is 30 hours and of this 21 hours is recommended as guided learning (GL).
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
• the legal framework relating to health and safety at work
• the main causes of injuries and ill health at work
• safety management systems
• the costs associated with accidents and ill health
• the benefits of risk assessment and the different types available
• understanding workplace hazards and minimising ill health and injuries
• managing the effects of accidents and incidents in the workplace
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
This method of assessment is an end-of-course exam and must follow the Highfield Qualifications Examination and Invigilation Procedures. The examination for this qualification contains 60 questions that must be completed within 120 minutes.
Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 40 out of 60. Learners will achieve a Merit at 50 out of 60.
Completed examination papers should be returned to Highfield Qualifications for marking. Results will then be provided to the centre afterwards.
course Fees £1800.00
To effectively deliver and assess this qualification, we recommend that centres do not exceed the ratio of 1 qualified tutor/assessor to 12 learners, in any one instance.
24/7 Workplace Safety