Chicken winglets 150 g
Beef rump 150 g
Carrots 150 g
Turnips 150 g
Cabbage 75 g
Celery 75 g
Beef consomme 1.5 ltr
Beef marrow 10 pieces
Croute de flute 10 pieces
- Cut the beef into 10 mm dice.
- Blanch the beef and chicken winglets, refresh, remove the bones from the winglets and cut the chicken meat in half.
- Turn the carrots and turnips approximately 20 mm long.
- Cut the cabbage and celery into oblong pieces 20 mm x 5 mm then blanch and refresh all the vegetables.
- Divide and place the beef, winglets and vegetables equally into the required number of marmites, add boiling consomme, cover and simmer very gently until the garnish is cooked.
- Just before serving add one slice of beef marrow per cover on a croute.
BEEF MARROW FOR PETITE MARMITE:
- Place in cold running water for 3 hours to clean off all blood stains.
- Store in cold water.
- Cook in simmering acidulated water for 1 to 2 minutes.
Note: Marmites are usually made of earthenware or porcelain and are available in sizes from 1 to 10 portions.