VEGETABLE GARNISHES SUITABLE FOR COLD DISHES
All such vegetables must be well cooked, seasoned and glazed and be approximately the same size.
- Carrots shaped as baby carrots.
- Swede and turnip cut with a parisienne cutter.
- Cauliflower in small bouquets.
- French beans in bundles.
- Peas placed in artichoke bottoms.
- Asparagus points made into bundles, decorated with strips of pimento.
- Tomatoes, blanched, peeled and decorated.
- Tomatoes, blanched, peeled, cut in half, seeds removed and filled with cooked peas or vegetable salad, set in aspic.
- Cucumber boats filled with shrimp butter, garnished with small peeled shrimps.
- Vegetable salad set in aspic.