Fish fillets 10 x 100 g
Fish stock 100 ml
White sauce 500 ml
Slices of truffle 10
Slices of lobster tail 10
Parmesan cheese 25 g
- Prepare the fillets and fold them in half.
- Arrange the fillets in a shallow fireproof dish.
- Sprinkle them with lemon juice, add the fish stock.
- Cover with a buttered paper cartouche
- Bring to the boil and poach in an oven for about 5 minutes until cooked.
- Drain the fillets on a clean cloth and keep them warm.
- Boil the white sauce, add seasoning and adjust the consistency with the cooking liquor.
- Remove the sauce from the heat.
- Add a sabayon made from the egg yolks, and pass through a fine strainer.
- Coat the centre of a warm serving dish with a little of the sauce and arrange the fillets on this.
- Garnish each fillet with a hot slice of lobster and a slice of truffle.
- Mask with the sauce, sprinkle with the grated cheese and colour under a grill for service.
Note: This recipe is suitable for sole, plaice and turbot.