Fish fillets 10 x 100 g
Butter 125 g
Breadcrumbs 125 g
Flour 75 g
Oil 75 ml
Robert sauce 250 ml
- Pass the fish through seasoned flour, melted butter and breadcrumbs.
- Place the breadcrumbed fish on a buttered tray and sprinkle it with the melted butter.
- Cook under a grill until lightly coloured.
- Peel and slice the bananas lengthways into halves and half again giving 4 pieces.
- Pass them through the flour and shallow fry each piece in oil.
- Arrange the fillets on a warm dish and place a piece of fried banana on each fillet with a sprig of parsley.
- Serve the Robert sauce separately.
Note Suitable fish fillets for this recipe are plaice and sole.