Fish fillets 10 x 100 g
Cocotte potatoes 400 g
Artichoke bottoms 5
Flour 100 g
Butter 75 g
- Cut the fish into strips about 15mm wide diagonally across the fillets.
- Pass the strips through seasoned flour and shallow fry them in hot oil.
- Drain off any excess oil and toss together with quartered artichoke bottoms and cooked cocotte potatoes in a pan.
- Pile onto a serving dish - sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Heat the butter in a clean pan until but brown, add a little lemon juice and pour over the fish. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve on a warm dish.
Note: Suitable fish are plaice, sole and turbot.