Fish fillets 10x100g
Cucumber 400 g
Butter 125 g
Flour 100 g
- Skin the fillets and pass them through seasoned flour.
- Shallow fry them in hot oil, to a golden colour starting with the flesh side down and turning once only.
- Drain and place on a serving dish, keep hot.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over the fillets and place a peeled lemon slide on each portion.
- Fry small olive shaped pieces of cucumber in a little butter in a covered pan and use these as garnish.
- Heat the remainder of the butter in a clean pan until nut brown, add a little lemon juice and pour over the fish. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve on a warm dish.
Note: Suitable fish are plaice, sole, cod, turbot and trout.