Fish fillets 8 x 100 g
Flour 100 g
Herring roes (Soft) 100 g
Butter 50 g
- Skin the fillets and pass them through seasoned flour.
- Shallow fry them in hot oil, to a golden colour starting with the flesh side down and turning once only.
- Drain and place on a serving dish, keep hot.
Garnish each fillet with:
- Lightly fried quarters of tomato.
- A small piece of shallow fried herring roe.
- A small mushroom, cooked in butter.
- A slice of lemon.
- Heat the butter in a clean pan until nut brown add a little lemon juice and pour over the fish. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve in a warm dish.
Note: Suitable fish are plaice, sole, cod and turbot.