Fish fillets 10 x 100 g
Shallots 50 g
Fish stock 70 ml
White wine 125 ml
Fish veloute 500 ml
Butter 100 g
Truffle 5 g
Carrots 15 g
Leeks 15 g
- Cut the truffle into julienne.
- Clean and prepare the carrots and leeks and cut them into julienne then cook them in a little salted water. drain and refresh them in cold water.
- Peel the shallots, cut them into fine dice, cook them in a little butter and place them in a fireproof dish.
- Soak the fish fillets in acidulated water for ten minutes.
- Fold the fillets in half.
- Season the fillets and place them on top of the shallots. Barely cover with the fish stock and white wine.
- Cover with a buttered paper, bring to the boil and poach in an oven for about 5 minutes until cooked.
- Remove the fish from the liquid drain on a clean cloth and keep warm.
- Reduce the cooking liquor to an essence, add the fish veloute and the butter. Remove from the heat, do not reboil.
- Lightly coat the centre of a warm serving dish with a little of the sauce and arrange the fillets on this.
- Add the julienne garnish to the sauce and mask over the fillets for service.
Note: This recipe is suitable for fillets of plaice, sole and turbot.