Fish fillets 10 x 100 g
Garlic ½ clove
Cooking oil 50 ml
Tomato sauce 250 ml
Onions 25 g
Tomatoes 200 G
Stuffed Green Olives 1 x small Jar
Vinegar 25 ml
Sugar 25 g
- Blanch and skin the tomatoes, remove the seeds and core and cut the flesh into fine dice.
- Peel and finely chop the onions. Peel and chop the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the onions without colouring.
- Add the garlic, diced tomato and tomato sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Slice the stuffed olives and add to the sauce
- Adjust the seasoning and add the chopped parsley.
- Arrange the fillets in a dish and pour the sauce over.
- Cover with buttered paper, bring to the boil and cook in an oven at 200oC for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the fillets on a warm serving dish and mask over with the sauce for service.
Note: Suitable fish for this recipe are cod, haddock and plaice.