Fish fillets 10 x 100 g
Onions 50 g
Tomatoes 550 g
Beurre manie 50 g
Butter 25 g
Fish stock 500 ml
- Blanch and skin the tomatoes, cut them in half, remove the seeds and core, then cut the flesh into small dice.
- Finely dice the onions and cook them in a little butter, place them in a fireproof dish.
- Soak the fillets in acidulated water for 10 minutes.
- Fold the fillets in half.
- Season the fillets and place them on top of the shallots. Add the diced tomatoes.
- Barely cover with the fish stock.
- Cover with a buttered paper, bring to the boil and poach in an oven for about 5 minutes until cooked.
- Remove the fish from the liquid drain on a clean cloth and place onto a warm serving dish.
- Boil the liquor in a saucepan and thicken with the beurre manie. Add the chopped parsley.
- Adjust the seasoning, mask the fish with the sauce and serve.
Note: Suitable fish for this recipe are cod, haddock and plaice.