Braising steaks 10 x 50 g
Carrots 50 g
Tomato puree 25 g
Bouquet garni 1 small
Brown stock 375 ml
Brown sauce 1.75 ltr
Glazed button onions 200 g
Glazed button turnips 100 g
Glazed baton carrots 100 g
- Season the steaks, shallow fry them in hot oil and place then in a pan.
- Peel and roughly dice the onions and carrots, place them with the meat. Add the brown stock, brown sauce, tomato puree and bouquet garni.
- Bring to the boil cover with a lid and cook at 180oC for 2 hours until tender.
- Cook the garnish and keep it hot.
- Place the steaks on a warm serving dish and garnish with the glazed vegetables.
- Strain the sauce, remove any surplus fat, adjust the seasoning and consistency and pour over the steaks.
- Garnish with the parsley before serving.